Hey My Folkie,
Last month,on sweet Jan 07,i'm officially sweet little 16 girl and thats mean i'm old now [ pfffttt...i hate turning to 16 ].In a couples years more,i'm going to be an adult and now i have to start set on my future.What i'm gonna be? Where i'm going to further my study?How's my future?Urgghhh,i'm so depressed to think that now.But my mom said that it's really really do I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T.What the thell with me!
I'm gonna make sure that my body not weak but strong as Superman and my brain must have to work such like a machine at factory.Non stop work1 Huhuhu.....This 2011 not a honeymoon year for me.According to my teachers,it's damn hard to pass the monthly exam even to get C for the paper.I need to force myself to stay focus on killer subject like Add math,Biology and so on.But little folkie,Physic really frightening me.I don't understand what that Mr. A teachs us.For me,he's only babbling alone in front of the lab.So the
My mom always the superb mom in the world.She quickly registered me for my tuition class.You totally super best mom.I'm swear that i'll pay 100% attention when presenting at the tuition.My ears gonna listen attentively while my hands take all the notes given.
No comments:
Post a Comment