Monday, January 31, 2011



    




Hey my crumpy folkie,

What a freaking tiring day for me.How surprisingly that today, i wake up too early in the morning.Is it real or am i dreaming.No! I'm not dreaming.Wow...thats totally great.It's was an improvement for me.And my ears free from my mom babbling.Yeayyy. After wake up, i brush my teeth and wash my cutie face.How annoying am i! I turn on the TV and my little fingers playing with the TV remotes searching for interesting show but non of the shows can't tackles my eyes.Then i decide to continue busying with Mr.Homework.My BM still not fully finish.I cut the renyah notes and paste on my pinky komsas book.

Freaking annoying to cut and paste.It would be wonderful if i can copy and paste not CUT AND PASTE.A few minutes later,i go to my room and turn on my lappy.I left my lappy for a while cause i'm pretty sure that no one will bothering and fucking m lappy.I'm looking for my mom.She already start doing her daily chores.She ask me if i'm gonna be ok eating her Nasi Goreng and my mouth only said OK.Mom so lazy to go out looking some food for our breakfast.So,she make us Nasi Goreng.

Nothing to do so i just continue doing work with that fucking bitch - Mr.Homework.An hour later the bell ring ding dong and i look outside and it's Aiman my neighbour aka my lil bro classmate.I let him come in.Ohh-how can i forgot about the little cutie pie babies out there.they must be hungry.I rushly go to them and they crying so loud.Meowing at me for food.Their mom - Bobo starring at me like she gonna eat me.I grin back at her.Hahaha.I feed them and clean their smelly cage.

My mom called me for breakfast.Her Nasi Goreng totally lazat.But a little bit pedas lol.I check out my lappy.Nobody touch or rape my lappy.I click UTORRENT and sadly the torrent that i download still not full.Gosh,how can it so lambat macam tortoise.



       



No comments:

Post a Comment