Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chinese New Year!





Hey Folkie,

I would like to have this precious minutes to wish to all the Chinese HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and may you guys have greatful time with your families.

FYI, now is my public holidays for Chinese New Year.Yeaaayy....i'm free from schools,teachers,cafe and all suck things realated to school.Unfortunately,my biggest enemy called Homework is spying on me follow me home.Gosh,how can this maniac bothering me?Fuck you Homework!Urgghhh..I have bunch of Homework to settle down.For me a week not enough to settle this bitchy Homework.How dare you Homework.

List of  bitchy Homework :>

  • Ms Additional Math
  • Mrs Modern Math
  • Mr Bahasa melayu
  • Mrs PAI
  • M Biology        
So many works I have to do.It's a school holidays not Homeworks's Holidays.I already have a few fun pprogrammes for myself but you happily come and disturbing me?I swear that i'm gonna sue you and put you to rehab.Today I only finished Mr Bahasa Melayu.And it takes whole day for me to finish this damn work.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment