Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Miserable Life
Hey my folkie,
Urgghhh....now i'm gonna tell you folkie how miserable my life is! My life totally fucking miserable and i relly hate my life damn much.I'm already officially 16 years old little girl but i don't think i own teen life.For sure you guys wonder how my life going on?
I continue my daily life so freaking bored.Really don't know how to describe.I don't think my life just like others teen girl life.They really enjoy their life not like me.They got what they want,everybody respect them,they have lot of friends and even can chill out with their dudes and babes.Me? I'm not that kind of teen girl.
I don't have what i want such like gadgets.I really realy heart gadgets thingy.I want them so much.But no one going to buy for me.How sad my life is! What i mean is,all the teen outside there got their own gadgets even a little kiddo also got the gadgets.Why can't i have the gadgets?
I don't have phone or lappy ,camera and even iPOD .How geeky am i! Lalalalal.Am i not up-to-date?Yup.Exactly true.I'm not up-to-date girl.I hate my life!Really hate hate and i will continue hate my life.Fullstop!
Labels:
Ai_Amirah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment