Monday, February 7, 2011

Schoolz Tyme!



Hey my plumpy folkie,

Ohayo gozaimasu ! I.m back y'all.Schoolz Holidayz leave me and schooling tyme com with broadly smile to me.Huh....what the heck with that.Before i continue sharing with y'all about my sucx school life,let me tell y'all about my Chinese New year Holidays.Well,although it was school holidays,but I never ever get my skinny bonny body rest even for second.Pfftt...Totally horrible.I did all my routine chores like swept the backyard,made breakfast,cleaned my pets cage etc.

And the most annoying things I had to do was finished my days with that bitchy Mr.Homework.Hope y'all sympathy for me.Alright,let just forget about the past.Let's start with the new fresh and juicy dayz.Today is the first day of schooling tyme after one week break.Like always,I woke up lazily and tiredly walked to the shower room.Gettin ready to school.

I arrived school around 7.15 am which not too early or too late for me.I put my back in my class and quickly to my buddy.Shewas doing her homework.We chit chat for a while and I went back to my class took Biology books and rushly to hall for Yassin.

Today was a very busyz day for me and my buddy.A lot of works waiting for us.Fortunately,around 12.00 pm there was a event.Our beloved teacher sadly retired.Ohh...I'm gonna miss you damn much.

At home,I turn on my comppy and watched Kpop Hitz.Nothin interest so i had my lunch.Ikan asam pedas with ayam padprik really tasty.My tummy was full and I can't move so I rest for a few minutes.I checked my torrent and still not finish.I decided to play The Sim 2 and and made a new family.Husshh....why today really bored?

After two hours later,I checked back my torrent and finally finished.Yeayy..now I can watch 2010 Golden Disk Awards.And I was just like goshh..where'z my 2PM? They not there!I'm tired with my comppy so I went to look for Bobo and her 4 littles kiddo.I'm preety worried cause I can't find Jojo.

Unfortunately,I found Jojo.What...is Jojo faint or she just sleeping.No she NOT.Jojo dead and she left me.I cried sadly.But Bobo was kind of blur.Thats all.Da..da cayamku!

No comments:

Post a Comment