Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hi Dunia






Hola folkie,

Saya rindukan kamu folkie.Why today saya gembira sangat?Guess why?Cause my project dah jadi.What kind of project?Of course ar Kpop Project.Now I really really and really do obssese with Dream High.Dream High saya love kamu!

Best siot.And now I starting to like Taecyeon!OMG ~~!He's damn hot folkie.Episode 5 and 6 dah already on air.And I don't know why sekarang ni I dah maju.Maju?FYI I already watch Dream High until episode 7.And the most impotant things now is,I can download all the KDrama and I'm so greatful this dayz.Yeayyy~~.

My cool + Hot dude = Taecyeon


I'm quite sure that not all of the folkie know what is Dream High.So if you guyz folkie so curious to know what is Dream High is about,please fell free to check out and click Popcorn Time under my labelz .Hope that may help you guyz find out more about Dream High.I reall can't stop looking and starring at Taecyeon.

And I also do like Wooyoung-sshi!Gosh,he's to cute and macho dude.I fall for him.What should I do?And there something I need to tell you guyz about my friend (x).I hate her.Before this dream High on air,she doesn't know about Wooyoung or even 2PM but now she told me that Wooyoung for her and not mine.Ada ke patut dia cakap dia dulu yang kenal Wooyoung.Hello?Who the hell you think you are?Please ar!

Before this you tuh yang tak up to date.Asyik minat dengan orang muka kemek je.So don't you dare to take what is mine.Fullstop.You shold know your place.Dahlah weirdo!Huh membazil masa I je! You really should know that all our classmate said that you so the pelik and kind of funny!

P/S To the wierdo don't you dare to dream about Wooyoung!
My first examz around a corner [ 17 hari lagi bebeyh ].So scare.Examz are too dangerous.It remains me of poison.Now what I have to do is just relax,take care myself and start study.My beloved buku - buku and also my brain yang terchenta,I'm begging you guyz,help me ok - pretty please bebeyh! Paper yang paling I takut are Physics,Biology and Add Math.I'm gonna be dead meat if I fail paper Bio.Doakan I ok!

Satu lagi,sekarang ini saya minat gila dengan OST Dream High sing by Sunye WG.Sunye,I love your sweet voice.Nanti I akan letak that addictive song lyrics untuk folkie semua.So we can sing together.Oh,I forget one thing.Masa dekat school tadi,ada announcement about AFS Student or we call it exchange student.Me and my buddy try nak jadi foster family for two weeks but out mom cakap  " tak payah lah,nanti susah pulak.Mummy busy sangat.Takut nanti tak de masa nak take care about budax tuh." Betul jugak about what our mom said.

No comments:

Post a Comment